Train Today at Keystone Technical Institute
Why Keystone Technical Institute (KTI)?
- You have immediate access to the campus president
- KTI's training programs are developed with you and the employer in mind
- KTI's faculty are industry experts and leaders
- KTI staff and faculty support and share KTI's core value, "Where Students Are First."
- Small class sizes promote maximum learning by all students
- KTI believes:
- Students Are First
- Success Is Defined By You
- Everyone Has A Right to An Education
- Each Person Deserves the Opportunity to Succeed
- The Staff and Faculty of KTI Are Committed to the Success of Every Student
- Career Education Must Emulate the "Real World" Workplace In Order to Promote Career Success for our Graduates
Call now! 1-800-681-9329
Keystone Technical Institute's Occupational Associate Degree and Diploma programs includes hands-on training for careers in:
- Computer and Drafting Technology
- Healthcare / Allied Health
- Administrative Healthcare
- Holistic Health and Fitness
- Early Childhood Education
KTI is committed to the total development of the individual by providing high-demand skill specific career training and the employer required soft skills such as proper business attitude, behavior, professional attire and punctuality.
Keystone Technical Institute offers:
- Career / Job Placement Assistance for Graduates
- Flexible Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
- Approved for Veteran's Education Benefits
Keystone Technical Institute is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools andColleges (ACCSC):
2101 Wilson Boulevard Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-4212 | www.accsc.org
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here.